Volunteering offers the opportunity to share skills or gain new skills in a supportive environment.
Volunteer opportunities are treated in the same manner as paid employment with an interview process and induction.
Email applications will be acknowledged via phone.
Vacation Care Educators
We are currently recruiting educators who have a passion for working with primary aged children to work on our Vacation Care program.
Our Vacation Care program offers a variety of fun and engaging activities for children such as arts, crafts, sports and games as well as excursions to a range of venues in and around Melbourne.
As an educator, your responsibilities will include
- Providing support and assistance with the implementation of the Vacation Care program
- Supervising children and facilitating their engagement with the program
- Participating in our fun and exciting activities
- Building positive relationships with children, families and staff
- currently hold/or working towards a Certificate 3 in Education Support (or a relevant child care related course) or currently hold/or working towards a diploma or bachelor in child education
- have a current Working With Children Check or VIT Card
- currently hold or willingness to complete First Aid training
This is a great opportunity for casual relief teachers or education support/integration aides who are seeking work over the school holidays. Plus we also have flexible work days so you can choose your work days to suit you!
So, if you are enthusiastic, hard-working and looking for work in an engaging and active environment then apply now!